PaySafe casinos in Australia have success. Such a payment method provides convenience and security, which is why its popularity keeps growing. AusCasinoSites.com will tell you everything about the casinos that accept PaySafeCard in Australia. Learn all the essentials of the application of this prepaid payment system in your country as well as its pros and cons.
Australian best casinos that accept PaySafeCard
What is PaySafeCard and how can you use it on online casinos?
PaySafeCard was created in 2000 with a head office located in Vienna, Austria. It was initially a plain prepaid card. Later, it transformed into an electronic voucher service, which was formed thanks to the years of development. The first payments with the help of this system were made in 2004. Modern My PaySafeCard was launched in 2013, after a merger with Skrill. In 2015, it became a part of the PaySafe Group. Today it’s used as a kind of electronic wallet in over 40 countries. The system provides a great number of services and a generous loyalty program.
There are 23 currencies supported by PaySafeCard. It provides the highest level of security and simplicity. This payment method is extremely popular in Australia, that’s why there are so many casinos that accept PaySafeCard here.
It’s easy to use it for various purposes. You just buy a voucher (which looks like a plastic card or paper strip) with a definite value, which contains a 16-digit PIN code applicable to various web resources including the definite Australian online casinos that accept PaySafe card. Using this code, you can easily make deposits. The code gets activated on purchase. There are several denominations available:
No registration, account creation, or credit card/bank account details are required to use PaySafeCard for casinos or other websites. Thus, there’s no information transfer. In addition, it’s possible to buy a prepaid card with cash from a physical retailer. Online purchase is also available on the official store. To find a retailer, download a special app for your mobile device. There’s also an online tool available. There exist over 5 million outlets all over the globe, where vouchers are available. There are lots of retailers in Australia including ePay, News Xpress, WHSmith, Woolworths, IGA, The Lucky Charm, BP, EzyMart, etc.
There are many casinos that use PaySafe vouchers throughout the world including Australia. Gamblers don’t even need to have a bank card to use the system.
Besides the vouchers, PaySafeCard offers other services:
- My PaySafeCard (it might be used to store PINs when you buy a few ones and funds, make payments, etc.);
- A prepaid MasterCard (use it for various online payments with the money on My PaySafeCard account).
Note that additional services provided by this system will require your personal data.
How to make deposits on online casinos using PaySafe?
PaySafeCard on online casinos can be used for deposits. It’s so easy! To make a payment, follow the steps:
- Buy a prepaid card with one of the methods available;
- Open an online casino that accepts PaySafeCard;
- Press ‘Cashier’ and select a deposit option;
- Choose the corresponding method to pay;
- Write a desirable amount of money to deposit (there’s no need to spend all the amount available on your card);
- Enter a 16-digit PIN code in a corresponding field;
- Get the money on your casino account and start playing gambling games.
It’s possible to deposit as much as $100 with one prepaid card. You can use several cards to deposit larger amounts if necessary. The maximum number of cards to make a deposit at one time is 10 (it means that the maximum amount you can deposit is $1,000). All the deposits are instant, so you won’t have to wait for your funds, to enjoy gambling.
You can download a special app, which will inform you of the money left on a card. It’s accessible from iOS and Android devices. The app will additionally help find the closest retailer to buy a card.
How to withdraw your winnings from the casinos that accept PaySafeCard in Australia?
The casinos that accept PaySafeCard in Australia in 2020 cannot accept prepaid cards as a payout method. Just put money back on such a card, enter a code, and can throw it away. The only way out in this situation is the application of My PaySafeCard. You need to open a ‘Cashier’ on the website of the casino you play, enter an email address linked to your account, and select the desirable sum to withdraw in a pop-up form. After this, the amount will be transferred to your account. The transaction is immediate.
Remember that it isn’t the same case as the prepaid card application. Using your My PaySafeCard, you reveal certain personal data to process the transaction. As soon as your money appears on your account, you can easily withdraw it to your bank card or bank account. For such financial operations, account number, sort code, name, BIC, IBAN, name of the bank, and copies of photographic ID are to be provided. The transaction takes up to 2 weeks.
Does this payment method support the Australian currency?
PaySafe casinos in Australia are numerous due to the opportunity to make payments with Australian Dollars using this method. The amount of funds available is indicated in AUD. The players buy the prepaid cards for the same currency either online or from a physical retailer.
Is it a safe payment method for gamblers?
PaySafeCard provides a high level of security. With prepaid cards, the users can preserve their anonymity because no personal information (as well as bank/credit card details) is required to make deposits. Thus, you’ll never be connected with any gambling activity. For this, it’s important to buy your prepaid cards from authorized retailers not to become a victim of fraud.
Are the transactions with PaySafeCards chargeable?
Online gambling platforms don’t charge deposits and payouts, which are made by means of a PaySafeCard system. The only extra money you might need to pay is usually included in the price of your voucher.
The fees can be required only in several cases:
- A user might be charged monthly fees for the absence of activity on My PaySafeCard account for over 12 months. The monthly amount totals $3.
- If you need to make a payment in a currency, which is different from the one of your country (in other words, a conversion is required), extra fees will be taken from your card amount.
- If you use additional services provided by PaySafeCard, for example, withdraw money from your My PaySafeCard account to your bank account, you’ll have to pay an additional amount of $6.
- If you ask Paysafecard for a cash refund of a balance value of your PINs, a redemption fee will be then.
There are no hidden payments or fees associated with the application of the PaySafeCard vouchers.
How fast are financial operations processed?
When you buy a prepaid card to make a deposit in an online casino, you can get the money on your account instantly. The funds become instantaneously available for gambling. Concerning payout operations, which are made through the application of My PaySafeCard account, you can immediately get the money. However, to withdraw the funds to your bank account, it is necessary to wait for 2 weeks to have your request processed and fulfilled.
Benefits and drawbacks of PaySafeCard payment method
Desktop and mobile casinos accepting PaySafeCard are highly demanded among the Australian gamblers. However, this payment method has not only advantages but also certain negative sides, which are as follows:
- It can’t be used for cash-out (except for the cases when My PaySafeCard account is used);
- There exists a limited number of cards to make a deposit at one time;
- The limited amount is available on the prepaid cards;
- It’s not very common compared to Visa/MasterCard payment methods (not all the Australian casinos accept it);
- There are fees required for the additional services application;
- For withdrawals, the provision of the identification data is obligatory.
PaySafeCard possesses plenty of benefits as well:
- The ease of prepaid cards application;
- The opportunity to use prepaid cards for multiple purposes (online stores, music, entertainment, casinos, etc.);
- Instant deposits and payouts (to My PaySafeCard account);
- No fees for deposits and withdrawals;
- No personal information required when a prepaid card is used (the anonymity is ensured, so you won’t become a victim of fraudsters);
- The possibility to control your expenses due to the limited amount available of your card;
- The possibility to use several prepaid cards at a time;
- Vouchers purchase either online or from a physical retailer;
- No obligation to use the total amount of money available;
- Additional bonuses from many casino websites for deposits made by means of PaySafeCard.